The Training Center was established by the MOL Institute, with its main puprpose being providing services to clients or certain professions that lack general education.
The Training Center is interested in, among other things, organising international seminars about certain areas or presentation of specific laboratory equipment or services provided by foreign partners.
Our main interests are directed at:
• Sustainable use of natural resources,
• Environmental management,
• Education and ecological information.
We strive to cover all categories of people who influence the improvement of environment quality in Balkan countries.
The Training Center's main goal is to offer training to both beginners and specialists of new professions in order to enhance their professional status and the knowledge currently needed.
Training courses adapt to the user requirements, but with different levels: The material is composed of 4-level instruction (beginner, intermediate, advanced, and special). Each specific course includes theoretical and practical part which is carried out in our laboratories.
The training courses adapt to the user's requests, but at different levels. The curricula consist of 4 levels of knowledge (basic, intermediate, advanced, special). Each specific course has a theorietical and practical part that is conducted in our laboratories.
Domains of interest:
1. General ecology courses
2. Ecology and biodiversity
3. Environmental legislation
4. Air, soil and water quality control
5. Environment protection, implementation of ISO 14001
6. Risk assessment
7. Environmental modelling
EVERYTHING ELSE IS AT THE CLIENT’S REQUEST
Personnel involved in the training process:
1. Administrative staff
2. Professors and scientist with many years of experience in sciences.
3. Laboratory staff with excellent qualifications.
1. Interested individuals
2. Employees of companies, institutions, government agencies.
3. Unemployed willing to enhance their skills or gain new ones.
Special course about safety and protection form chemical substances for foreign clients.
The courses are realised at our own facilities of the MOL Institute in Stara Pazova, which include:
1.A training room with computers, internet and multimedia equipment
2. An auxiliary demonstration laboratory as part of the training room
3. Main laboratories with all necessary equipment, accredited for different types of analyses.
4. Offices and communications
We also remark that in the nearest vicinity (300 meters!) of our Institute there is a restaraunt and hotel with acceptable prices.
NUMBER OF TRAINEES PER COURSE IS 20 PEOPLE MAX! The minimum is 5 people.
Trained people who already successfully work in real-life conditions in our labs are the best teachers. Of course, there are also excellent lecturers from academic institutions, both home and foreign.
If you need expert analyses, services, products and advice please contact us because we are experts who you trust...
© 2017. All rights reserved | Design by Goldberg Media Group